Wednesday, August 8, 2012

With The Close of TDC City Drug Store in St. Kitts. . .

With The Close of TDC City Drug Store in St. Kitts, West Indies, I would like to see who would be the first and most innovative YOUNG  PERSON to pursue pharmacy studies and open a homebased delivery pharmacy business and thrive.

You won't need to pay for rent and staff, you can do it all alone and profit tremendously. A $5000 loan or investment can get you started.

It is happening in many countries, why can't it happen here in St. Kitts - Nevis. There are jobs out there, young people just need to think.

Don't rent right now young people, start at home and deliver. It's better to invest in a used vehicle right now as a start and delivery what ever you sell than to give a landlord all your profits.

DO  NOT  RENT! STAY  AT  HOME!

HOME BASED  BUSINESSES are the way to go!

I'm talking from EXPERIENCE. I wish I had some of that wasted RENT  CASH now -  I would have been $256,000 richer (Well this is just an approximate for 3 years at the places I rented - I was at some longer) (This doesn't account for the Electricity, Phone, Staff, Miscalleneous)


I made my mistake - Young People Worldwide - Learn from me and STAY  AT  HOME - Start at home during this trying ECONOMIC  TIME. I had NO advisors, but you're blessed to have me to help you. I can help guide you further if you become one of my www.kwconsultingskn.com clients. You won't waste any dime with me. I'll hold your hand for as long as you want all around the world.


Now back to the drugstore matter.

The thing is, I have the contacts for many of the drug wholesalers but I'm not into a pharmacy business. I would be the first one to buy something from that home delivery pharmacy if a YOUNG  PERSON takes note and uses my advice.

Khrystus Wallace
www.kwconsultingskn.com

Dare 2 Be Different Mission Mobilization - www.mmskn.org  - Creating a new mindset among young people. . . .

Have you seen some of the businesses we've guided and been helping and building through www.kwconsultingskn.com and www.mmskn.org

Check out: www.tagdownskn.com  and www.djmerci.com  and www.theartdepotskn.com and www.kayscorp.com  and those we advertise on www.caribbesales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment