Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Will You Work As A Slave For Your Employer For The Rest of Your Life?

Will You Work As A Slave For Your Employer For The Rest of Your Life?

That's my question to you today. You've already put in 2 years or 10 years or 15 years or 25 years. What will you do now? God gave everyone a talent and all they have to do is to put it to work in a Unique and Creative Way.

Then again, others need some type of encouragement, motivation and inspiration. That's where my consulting firm - www.kwconsultingskn.com comes in. My story of starting my first business in Primary School selling gooseberries and cakes in Grade Four always inspires my Business Lab Workshop and Radio Audiences.

That's why I'm always invited to speak and inspire many business audiences. I'll be willing to accept your invitation anywhere across the globe. Motivational Speeches and Sessions are services I provide.

When I tell my audiences I started my printing business www.kvkenterprises.com  at age 13, it inspires them even more. That's why young people keep joining my Dare 2 Be Different International (www.d2bdifferent.com) Ministry Programme called Mission Mobilization - www.mmskn.org where we help them either get off the ground with their idea or market their new business.

That's why small business owners like Joy Codrington of www.tagdownskn.com now get opportunities to plait the hair of tourists who found her on the internet thanks to my Ministry's Mission Mobilization Department marketing and programmes

Other young people like Curtis Mulley of www.theartdepotskn.com now gets periodic painting sales from reputable organizations.

My brother, Lemercius Wallace, a ministry team member and Mission Mobilization client of www.djmerci.com now gets opportunities to play for weddings for persons travelling into St. Kitts - Nevis or provide sound for events.

Can I tell you about Kerese Dias of www.kayscorp.com ? She does a great job designing funeral programs, cards, wedding invitations, business cards etc.

I am no ORDINARY EMPLOYER - any body who comes around me or is employed at any of my firms, part time or full time, I always empower them to do some type of business on the side.

EMPLOYERS  RARELY  DO  THAT - does yours do it?

I want to ensure if today I decide to close down my firm and operations - those around me are still making money. I push their businesses as much as MINE and I am not threatened that they will leave me. If they do, room for another Independent Service Provider or Part time employee.

I can go on and on and on about many other Youth Clients who I've been helping and ensuring they get exposure via websites. You can find me advertising some of them on my Caribbean Auction Site - www.caribbesales.com - Check it out.

When I founded Dare 2 Be Different International in 2008, I had just stepped out of a victimizing church situation where I was being held back like so many adults want to do to young people. I couldn't take it any more and I always say that was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life next to accepting Jesus Christ.

Since my move, I've been reaching the world with my business, www.kvkenterprises.com , www.thecaribbeanprintshop.com and ministry doings, especially www.hopeisahead.com

My heart is to help young people ESPECIALLY - I hate to see them not putting their talents to work.

Will You Work As A Slave For Your Employer For The Rest of Your Life?

The small business road is tough, but with consistency, persistency and hard work, we can all make it. I'm not there yet, but I'll never give up. Even if I have to try 1000 like Thomas Eddison - I declare that I will make it and I'm ready to help you with your idea.

I've spend years and years growing my network which is filled with suppliers, funders, retailers, service providers etc etc etc and I'm ready to help you where ever you are around the world.

Do you have a Unique Idea for St. Kitts - Nevis? Are you an international that wants to enter our market as a young person - Partnership Helps.

Contact me: khrystus@kvkenterprises.net  BB PIN: 220067D8

Khrystus Wallace
www.kwconsultingskn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment