Monday, August 6, 2012

HARD MONEY LENDERS NEEDED - Send your information into our network TODAY

When a client of my Consultancy Firm - www.kwconsultingskn.com asked me for a hard money lender, they caught me red handed. I have referrals to many soft money lenders in the USA and elsewhere, but never thought about building a Hard Money Lender Database because I thought no one really knew about this type of financing.

Therefore, if you are a hard money lender or a broker with ties, kindly send me some information: khrystus@kvkenterprises.net  or BlackBerry Pin: 220067D8 so I can have you apart of my network for future client referrals.

Soft money lenders are welcomed too - simply send your information.

Such lenders should be able to suffice or USA Market, or Caribbean Market or Both.

We are aggressively trying to create the link with international funders and Caribbean Businesses and are currently exploring alternatives to typical bank funding for Caribbean and Global Business owners Looking forward to hearing from you soon.


Thanks in advance for contacting.

Khrystus Wallace
www.kwconsulting.com 


TAGS: USA funders, angel investors, venture capital firms, alternative funding, hard money lenders needed, Private money, Private Loans, Funders, Angel Investment Network

No comments:

Post a Comment