Thursday, August 23, 2012

Donate to This Young Innovative Entrepreneur as he raises US$185,000 to Carry Out His Techno-Ideas in the Caribbean & Around the World

There is NO SILICON VALLEY  IN  THE  CARIBBEAN - So most Great Techno-Ideas that come from Innovative Youth usually die.



Donate any amount through PAYPAL or Credit/Debit Card / Bank Wire at Funding Raise page
http://www.kvkenterprises.com/kwfundingpage.htm


Dear Friend,

I'm happy that you found this page on the internet or that you clicked the link to open it and you're reading this message.

My name is Khrystus Wallace and I'm from the beautiful Caribbean Island of St. Kitts in the West Indies. I turned 26 on the 4th of July, 2012.  I started my first business when I was around 11 years old in primary school selling gooseberries from our yard to my friends and then I asked my mother to teach me to bake cakes and I started selling my baked cakes to teachers and schoolmates in Grade 6.
When I was 13 years old in High School, my mother went to pursue further education in a university overseas and I wanted to so something to keep myself occupied and stay out of trouble during her time out so I started a bicycle repair shop (KVK BICHANICS) in my community. I then used some of my earnings to order some t-shirt transfer paper from EBAY.COM. Having read the instructions, I started printing people's pictures and designs on t-shirts for my High School Colleagues and community using my mother's hand iron.

This became the big thing and I was only 13 - 14. On her return, my mom noticed my idea and how tidious it was printing shirts with her hand iron ON  HER  DINNER  TABLE and she quickly bought me my first heat press machine and gave me a bigger start. My mother, Mrs. Yvette Wallace has always been there for me every step of the way. She was there to help me get my screen printing machines, my embroidery machine etc.

Having graduated Valedictorian from high school and attending our local college for one year,  I decided to delay my dream of becoming a medical doctor and venture into business for a while. (After all - I was young. Well I still am young and I do have my creative ideas about my future medical business).
Over the years, God would have helped me battle the storms and smile during the triumphs and grow my business to where it is today. www.kvkenterprises.com. (I first bought this domain and started building it when I was 13 years old)

As I aim to not just capture the St. Kitts - Nevis market, I built www.thecaribbeanprintshop.com to take Caribbean Printing and Marketing Orders.
I also started a small USA Company - The Supply Shop Inc - www.thesupplyshopinc.com which is slowly allowing me to tap into the USA market and get orders too.
I am now using my good and bad experiences to help to guide and motivate others through my consulting firm - www.kwconsultingskn.com

TECHNOLOGY  AT  WORK!

God has blessed me with wisdom and a special love for technology and this is where I  NEED  YOUR  HELP. You see, as businesses grow, there is the rise, the peak and the fall. It is during the peak, businesses should aim to diversify and be innovative to ensure continuity, and this is what I'm doing.

I have some great technological ideas to expand my company, but  WE  HAVE  NO  SILICON  VALLEY  IN  THE  CARIBBEAN and bankers and funding agencies do not really consider our Techno-Ideas unless they are brick and mortar businesses.

I'm sure if I were in a USA or UK or CHINA or INDIAN country, bankers, lenders and investors would have rushed to help me with my innovative technological ideas. I see it happening on the internet all the time.
I want to prove Caribbean Funding Agencies wrong. As I continue to build and market websites that provide my services both in the Caribbean and the USA and around the world, I believe I can safely say, that my ideas would be among the next big thing in the Caribbean.

Take a look at The Caribbean's Auction Site - www.caribbesales.com . I bought the script and programmed it and I am slowly but surely growing my clientele and selling bit by bit on that site. Take a look at www.stkittsnevissouvenirs.com, (being developed) this is where visitors to our Island would no longer have the stress of looking for souvenirs when they visit St. Kitts - Nevis. They will be able to go online, order what they want and have it delivered to their hotel rooms or to the ship in dock.
I have the TECHNOLOGICAL  IDEAS  but need the CAPITAL to market them around the Caribbean and the world. It is a possibility that The Caribbean's Auction Site - www.caribbesales.com could be the FIRST  BIG  TECHNO-IDEA from the Caribbean. Where else can you go in the Caribbean to see pictures or get information on Real Estate for sale in ONE-SPOT. You can find them on the web, but you have to visit a MILLION  REAL  ESTATE  BUSINESSES - CONFUSING - RIGHT? The Caribbean Auction Site Changes All of That!

I'm never a youth to give up. I am a fighter. I stick with things through the good times and the bad and I want to prove something to Caribbean Bankers and Funding agencies.

1.  There are great techno-ideas that are being developed in the Caribbean but due to the tight access to Capital to fund these projects, they die because we have no Silicon Valley. If I need a loan to buy some shirts for my printing business, that's OK, but if I need money to market my techno-ideas, the IFs and BUTs start.
2. A little faith and partnership with our young people can make a big difference in turning our worldwide economies around.

Let's look at it, just how EBAY.COM provides so much employment for people around the world, don't you think, once marketed properly, WWW.CARIBBESALES.COM can do the same?
I've been trying to tell banks that for the last 8 years having represented my country in Brazil at a Youth Business Forum. That's when I got more hype about building SHOP  ONLINE  websites. Sadly, many persons and adults especially think that my ideas are CRAZY  ideas. (Up to YESTERDAY 22/8/2012, a banker told me that it won't work here in the Caribbean. Now are they out of touch with what technology is doing around the world?) Their comments only ENCOURAGED  ME  MORE!

Friend, I crave a DONATION of any amount to help me reach my first goal of raising US$185,000 to market this technological part of my business and grow it as big as or bigger than FACEBOOK and MYSPACE and GOOGLE from right here in the Caribbean.

I want to assure you that I won't forget YOU. You would be the 1st  SEED  SOWERS and would never be forgotten. I would keep you up to date every step of the way as to the progress, successes and trials. You will be able to smile with me or frown with me, simply because you had faith in me and GAVE.
Those of you who recognize the ENDLESS  POSSIBILITIES  of my ideas and make a FAITH  GIFT, I would definitely be coming back to you FIRST when / if we reach the point of selling shares PRIVATELY / PUBLICLY.

If you are an accredited investor and want to talk further, email me at: office@thesupplyshopinc.com  or talk with me instantly via BlackBerry Pin: 220067D8.
Thank you in advance for your contribution large or small. (GIVE BELOW) I sincerely appreciate it. Do continue to follow many of my blogs online and stay encouraged by reading www.hopeisahead.com. You can also think about becoming a partner of the youth ministry that I founded in 2008 when I was 21 years - Dare 2 Be Different International - www.d2bdifferent.com
AGAIN - A  BIG  THANK  YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment