Friday, November 16, 2012

Review on Khrystus Wallace's Dare 2 Be Different Ministry

And when she came to see me this week, at the end of our session she said, "Where were you 20 years ago? If you were around empowering people like you are doing now, this world would be a better place. I am so motivated from this session, and in one session you wrote my business plan to help me start my own business and take to the bank. I have been attending my church for over 15 years and I get nothing. The preaching is flat, the pastor is out of touch and all the other preachers and of course they do not empower like Dare 2 Be Different. I am here because I listened something you shared ONLINE and continued to research your ministry and found out that you are doing so much as one man with a small team and supporting your ministry yourself. You are really using the technology to reach the world. And you not charging me for all of this? Even if you don't take this gift, I must find someway to bless you. I wish all of God's people were like you.

(Message from client into www.d2bdifferent.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment