Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Father Was Missing In Action All My Life Committing Adultery - I Missed Him - Hear His Apology

Living an adulterous life?

You are hurting your children, your husband or wife and so many others - USE TODAY to go home. Hear the testimony of a Former Pastor and Icon - Jefferson Wallace - My Father,  who once committed adultery and had to return home and beg for a room from his former wife Yvette Wallace, M.Ed as the PRODIGAL FATHER - Don't let that happen to you.

LEAVE THE MAN OR WOMAN that is wrecking your marriage and go back HOME - TODAY - TODAY and say sorry and be the FATHER or MOTHER that you should be.

As President of Dare 2 Be Different Interantional - www.d2bdifferent.com , my father was ABSENT all my life. I missed him.

I do remember him helping me prepare for some debates in high school and teaching me how to write speeches and help me harness my speaking skills. That was good but I didn't want a dad who would be there SOMETIMES - I wanted a dad who would be there ALL  THE  TIME.

He wasn't there when I was in my cricket uniform for my first match. He wasn't there many times when I went to the stage to say a Father's Day Poem for him on Father's Day. That hurt - REAL BAD.

I never got to do the things that a father should do with their sons. I don't want that to happen to NO YOUTH AROUND THE WORLD - My father makes a public apology and I want you to hear it - http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/24955154 


My aim when God provides for me a wife, is to be everything to my children, that my father wasn't to me. I forgive him and I use our testimony to warn other fathers and mothers who are living an adulterous life to STOP. You are hurting your children - you are hurting your youth!
Khrystus Wallace, President, Founder, Motivational Speaker, Youth Advocate
Dare 2 Be Different International
www.d2bdifferent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment