Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Commendations to Khrystus Wallace & His Dare 2 Be Different Ministry after watching video

 
Messages from the World into Dare 2 Be Different:
 
Congrats and all the Best.........you may not know me but I have been admiring from your Youth...First Time I really heard your speech was the 1st one you gave at Dr. William Connor graduation - my son had done well and was there at the graduation to receive a gift....you have touched me but otherwise your brothers taught my sons (twin) afternoon subjects when we used to live West Farm.....Kudos Khrystus..am watching you all the way....Hope more to come......I have the play on my wall.....continue to do great........not in SK at the moment....we are all in Canada....

Video on Wallace Below:



 
(www.d2bdifferent.com - Reaching the World)

No comments:

Post a Comment