Saturday, November 17, 2012

God is Angry - Sign 9 by Khrystus Wallace

God is Angry: Does the BIBLE specify that TITHES & OFFERINGS had to be MONEY  ALONE? Our Ministers have pushed this for decades when Offerings and Tithes could be other types of gifts. Did Cain & Abel offer up money? If you grow pumpkin or potatoes or catch fish and have 50 lbs - then if you give 5 lbs to the ministry you're under  - that is still a tithe. If you look in your cupboard before you go to church and pull out a sardine or some flour or sugar. Isn't that an offering too?

 If you bake all the cakes for the CHURCH EVENT for free out of your gas and say to God - please accept my Gas as my offering this week or month - Do you think He would be angry?

If you are a teacher that works 40 hours a week and you give back 4 hours of your time helping youths for free - Whose to say that isn't giving God 10% of your time? He is HAPPY that you are helping. I have donated many websites to churches around the world each year. I feed dozens of children each week out of my pocket. I buy items for less fortunate children all the time each week. I give FREE computer classes to my members. I use my gas and goods and teach children how to cook + so much more.

So. . .if I don't put MONEY or an envelop in the offering plate tomorrow - WHY  CONDEMN  ME? I would have given much more to OTHERS - SERVING  OTHERS as I am ordained to do.

Pastors - People - Tithes and Offerings DO NOT  HAVE  TO BE  MONEY. The church can give the pumpkin away to help others or sell it to make the money. Does the Bible say that a CHURCH  CANNOT  OPEN  A  BUSINESS, put members to work and use the profits to run the church and pay the PASTOR? Times have changed.

(NOTE: When Noah Spoke - No One Listened! Will you be in God's path of destruction when he MOVES? Will you not listen too?)

BB PIN: 220067D8 - Email: information@d2bdifferent.com for prayer, salvation, guidance, questions.


Khrystus Wallace, President & Founder
Dare 2 Be Different International
www.d2bdifferent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment