Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mark Zuckerberg, a Caribbean Internet Entreprenuer is trailing closely behind.




Mark Zuckerberg, a Young Caribbean Internet Entreprenuer is trailing closely behind. Don't worry though, we're in two different types of Internet Businesses.

I believe My New Caribbean Auction Site - http://www.caribbesales.com/ will soon be drawing international investor attention.  I can feel the calls coming and I can just image my email filled with options and offers to partner. Who ever said that no Big Idea can ever come out of the Caribbean?

Mark - we do have somethings in common. We're both overly ambitious. We we both born in the 80s and we both founded our Internet Ideas in a little room. You from your College Dormitory and me from my 12 x 14 homebased office in little St. Kitts (Caribbean)

We have a few differences though. We're from different races and opposite sides of the world. You're from the Big Busy like a Bee USA and I'm from the Small Quiet, Cool, Luscious and Relaxing Caribbean Island Federation of St. Kitts-Nevis.

Let's keep on pushing. Let's not give up. I always believe that very soon, young people will be running the WORLD.


Khrystus Wallace, FOUNDER
The Caribbean's Auction Site
http://www.caribbesales.com/

Email: mobile@kvkenterprises.net 
BB PIN: 220067D8

No comments:

Post a Comment