Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What's on my mind. . .

YOU'RE  TALENTED!  YOU'RE  CREATIVE!  YOU'RE  SPECIAL!  YOU'RE  FEARFULLY & WONDERFULLY MADE

Welcome to my blog! I decided to start blogging to relax my mind and empower persons in the process. I look forward to sharing much of my life story. School, past times, business, trials, challenges, successes, church work, community innitiatives, some of my daily experiences.

I also look forward to sharing with you the impact Christ continues to make on my life. I look forward as I said from the onset to empowering you and pushing you to do something worthwhile with you're life.

Again . . .welcome - I look foward to developing, nurturing and impacting a fresh set of leaders, christians and business owners!

God's blessings!

Khrystus Wallace

http://www.hopeisahead.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment