Thursday, December 2, 2010

How to Raise Money & Funding Through Your Friends, Family & Social Networks

Wow. . . I won't be selfish here at all. I know I'm an internet saavy and come across all sorts of websites. I've found one called 40billion.com and I'll attempt to use it to raise capital for some of my ideas and see how it goes. You can try too!

If this works, THE BANKING INDUSTRY OUGHT TO BE VERY SCARED.

ABOUT 40BILLION
40billion helps entrepreneurs raise money for businesses through friends and family rather than through traditional financial institutions. Using the Internet-based service, entrepreneurs connect with their social network - friends, family, friends of family, colleagues, and others - to raise capital. 40billion’s scalable platform facilitates the funding requests and transactions to make it easier for an entrepreneur to manage many investors. For more information, visit http://www.40billion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment