Monday, May 30, 2011

Hope is Ahead!

I sat for a moment and looked at an image of the slave ships that my team and I were imprinting on some shirts for a customer. I tried for a brief moment to think a little about what our fore fathers must have endured. Then. .  .I had to come to the ultimate conclusion that they must have had THREE words foremost in their minds - EVERY DAY - EVERY HOUR - EVERY MINUTE.

HOPE  IS  AHEAD.

From that spirit of optimisim - we are here today. They decided to continue toiling under the hot sun and the whip of the slave master. They sang the chorus quietly and constantly in their minds. Hope is Ahead.

In these challenging times. Let us learn a thing or two from those who've gone on before us. Never Give Up - Keep on Pushing - Hope is Ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the encouragement. Sometimes i do feel like giving up but as you said hope is ahead..... From: Someone who cares

    ReplyDelete